In order to manage your R1Soft backups directly from the cPanel interface we have described the instructions that you need to follow to add the plugin. First, you need to login into to your R1Soft interface with the username and password that we have provided you, then you need to follow these steps:
1. After you have logged into to R1Soft, you need to click on “Policy” in the main menu.
2. Click on the necessary Policy with Control Panel Instances added.
3. Click on “Control Panels” tab in the Policy details pane.
4.Now you need to click on “Download Plugin” in the right column.
5. You need to upload the file to the server and then extract the file by using the following command:
tar -vzxf r1soft-cpanel-plugin-1.1.tar.gz
6. Inside the archive you will find the ‘README’ file with the directions on how to set it up.
7. Open the file r1redirect.php in your favorite Linux text editor - vi, emacs, pico, or mcedit
8. Locate the file that contains the following string:
$CDP_SERVER_URL = "..."
9. Replace the URL with the URL of your CDP server. For example, http://10.230.200.38.
10. Locate the line that contains the following text:
$CONTROL_PANEL_ID = "..."
11. Replace the ID with the ID of your Control Panel Instance. For example, 736d96c3-e1d3-469b-913a-d86c34bd4673.
12. Copy the file named r1redirect.php into your cPanel theme folder(s). For example:
cp r1redirect.php /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/default/
13. Run the following command to integrate the plugin into cPanel:
14. The R1soft CDP link should now appear inside of cPanel.
Sometimes you may not be able to reach your server the usual way (with SSH). That’s where KVM comes in handy. When you have locked yourself, KVM over IP is a second door to enter your server saf ...
World Hosting Days 2016
As you may know the World Hosting Days 2...
Scheduled network maintenance on February the 25th, 2016
Dear client, On February the 25th b...
New critical GLibc vulnerability discovered
Googles online security research team ha...
How to use our Auto renewal service in SnelPanel
Remembering when your server needs to be...
Scheduled network maintenance on February the 4th, 2016
Dear client, Our next step in final...
We offer additional flexibility by allowing you to upgrade your server at any time. You can upgrade your server without having to renumber your IP addresses or lose your data. All our dedicated servers come with hot swap drives, so the upgrades can often be done without any downtime.
We are committed to meet the changing hosting needs of our customers. SnelServer.com allows you to assemble your own dedicated server with any combination of hardware, memory or processor. By using our user-friendly drag and drop configuration tool you can easily build your own dedicated server completely tailored to your own needs. All you have to do is to drag or click the components you need. Our custom-built dedicated servers provide enterprise solutions which allow you to maximize your IT environment.
SnelServer.com provides a reliable and easy to implement Application Programming interface (API). Our API allows you to integrate our control panel seamlessly into your own systems. By integrating our control panel you can resell our dedicated servers under your own private brand at prices you want. We allow you to use our infrastructure and at the same time you will have a total control in providing support to your own customers. Get started on integrating our powerful API in to your business and earn money easily.
Here at Snel.com we are not using desktop machines but only the best servers from Supermicro and Dell which are designed to give you the best performance and to provide energy and space efficiency. Supermicro provides innovative and first-to market technologies and their motherboards are quality-built to maximize customer satisfaction. And Dell servers are built to accelerate performance and expandability but also to increase productivity. Our Dell servers perfectly meet to the most common requests and requirements of our customers.