In order to manage your R1Soft backups directly from the cPanel interface we have described the instructions that you need to follow to add the plugin. First, you need to login into to your R1Soft interface with the username and password that we have provided you, then you need to follow these steps:
1. After you have logged into to R1Soft, you need to click on “Policy” in the main menu.
2. Click on the necessary Policy with Control Panel Instances added.
3. Click on “Control Panels” tab in the Policy details pane.
4.Now you need to click on “Download Plugin” in the right column.
5. You need to upload the file to the server and then extract the file by using the following command:
tar -vzxf r1soft-cpanel-plugin-1.1.tar.gz
6. Inside the archive you will find the ‘README’ file with the directions on how to set it up.
7. Open the file r1redirect.php in your favorite Linux text editor - vi, emacs, pico, or mcedit
8. Locate the file that contains the following string:
$CDP_SERVER_URL = "..."
9. Replace the URL with the URL of your CDP server. For example, http://10.230.200.38.
10. Locate the line that contains the following text:
$CONTROL_PANEL_ID = "..."
11. Replace the ID with the ID of your Control Panel Instance. For example, 736d96c3-e1d3-469b-913a-d86c34bd4673.
12. Copy the file named r1redirect.php into your cPanel theme folder(s). For example:
cp r1redirect.php /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/default/
13. Run the following command to integrate the plugin into cPanel:
14. The R1soft CDP link should now appear inside of cPanel.
Sometimes you may not be able to reach your server the usual way (with SSH). That’s where KVM comes in handy. When you have locked yourself, KVM over IP is a second door to enter your server saf ...
World Hosting Days 2016
As you may know the World Hosting Days 2...
Scheduled network maintenance on February the 25th, 2016
Dear client, On February the 25th b...
New critical GLibc vulnerability discovered
Googles online security research team ha...
How to use our Auto renewal service in SnelPanel
Remembering when your server needs to be...
Scheduled network maintenance on February the 4th, 2016
Dear client, Our next step in final...
Other providers require extra money for bandwidth you may not even need. SnelServer.com differs from other providers by providing bandwidth pooling across all your servers at no extra cost. If your other servers have plenty of bandwidth left, we allow you to pool the bandwidth to another server that requires more. This enables you to save money and you can use your dedicated server more efficiently.
High availability of servers are extremely important to our customers, thus we take uptime seriously. We offer 99,9% uptime on all our dedicated servers and third party monitoring to prove it. Moreover, we have a completely redundant network and we can execute network maintenance without any packet loss on your end.
SnelServer.com stands out in delivering flexibility, simplicity and convenience. All our dedicated servers come with many free features, such as dedicated KVM over IP. This feature provides technical freedom, because it enables you to control your server independently. Moreover, the unique and robust features of a dedicated KVM over IP allow you to control your server remotely 24/7 at BIOS level. With this free feature we provide more flexibility and usability on our dedicated servers.
We are committed to meet the changing hosting needs of our customers. SnelServer.com allows you to assemble your own dedicated server with any combination of hardware, memory or processor. By using our user-friendly drag and drop configuration tool you can easily build your own dedicated server completely tailored to your own needs. All you have to do is to drag or click the components you need. Our custom-built dedicated servers provide enterprise solutions which allow you to maximize your IT environment.